[SNEC] Summer Workshop on Applied Synergetics: Final Housing Deadline Notice
cjf at CJFearnley.com
Mon Jul 17 16:44:19 EDT 2006
Some last minute reminders and notes about the Synergetics Collaborative's
Fourth Annual Summer Workshop in Oswego, NY, 12-13 August 2006:
- This year's theme is Applied Synergetics: Living Structures with
three main workshops:
* Compound Curved Metal Shelters
* Integrating Field Structure Theory and Quantum Architecture
* Folding Surface Structures and Deployable Kinetic Architecture
- The deadline for arranging On-Campus Housing at SUNY Oswego for the
Workshop is 26 July. If you want on-campus housing for the event,
please make arrangements with John Belt <belt at oswego.edu> BEFORE
the end of the day on Wed 26 July (EST).
- Further information about the Workshop is on-line at
- If you plan to attend, please fill out the registration form:
We are on a spaceship; a beautiful one. It took billions of years to develop.
We're not going to get another. Now, how do we make this spaceship work?
-- Buckminster Fuller
CJ Fearnley | Explorer in Universe
cjf at CJFearnley.com | Design Science Revolutionary
http://www.CJFearnley.com | "Dare to be Naive" -- Bucky Fuller
More information about the SNEC